Diana understands that buying or selling a home is more than just a transaction: it’s a life-changing experience. That’s why Diana’s is passionate about real estate & dedicated to providing exceptional, personalized service for all of her clients. She takes great pride in the relationships she builds and always works relentlessly on the client’s behalf to help them achieve their real estate goals.
Diana Geegan has:
● Extensive knowledge of the communities in & around St. Petersburg and the beaches
● Distinct ability to locate homes that match your wants & desires
● Puts you first, with experience towards the quality of your purchase & advantageous contract terms
● Knowledge of home prices & market conditions specific to each neighborhood/community
● Superb skills to prepare viable offers
● Expertise in handling all paperwork
● Management tools to monitor all deadlines
● Negotiation training to handle all deals & offers to achieve the best results
● Personal interest in you! Diana is always there for you through every phase of the purchase or sale
In addition, Diana has many resources, contacts and connections that can prove invaluable to you; prior to, during & after the purchase or sale of one of your most valuable assets
Diana K. Geegan, Realtor®, GRI, CLHMS, CNE
Rose Dove, Diana’s Transaction Coordinator
Paul Grandits, Realtor®, Paul often assists Diana with property details.
Diana & her husband, Greg Geegan;
Greg is Managing Director, Senior VP, Investments at Raymond James Financial.
Diana’s Mission Statement:
CLIENTS COME FIRST.
I pledge to be in constant communication with my clients, keeping them fully informed throughout the entire buying or selling process. I believe that if you’re not left with an amazing experience, then I haven’t done my job.
I don’t measure success through achievements or awards, but through the satisfaction of my clients.